ARTICLE 1: General
- These Terms and Ｃonditions are defined on the basis of Japanese law.
- The services Tech Planter and Tech Plan Grand Prix are seed acceleration program for technology based start-ups, hereafter referred to as “the Services”, provided by Leave a Nest Co. Ltd., hereafter referred to as “the Provider”. The Tech Planter website (https://en.techplanter.com/) referred to as “the Website”, hereafter.
- These Terms and Conditions are an agreement that is legally binding between the Provider and any natural or legal person who, as a recipient of the Services, uses the Services for any purpose, hereafter referred to as “the User”
- By using the Services, you expressly agree to this Terms and Conditions with the understanding of the contents.
ARTICLE 2: Definition of Personal Data
Personal Data, in this statement, means all data related directly to User as a person, irrespective of your actual usage of the Service. This includes i.e. User’s name, contact information (address, phone number, email address), credit card number, bank account number. Personal data is collected only if the User agrees on sending them to the Provider.
ARTICLE 3: Acquisition of Personal Data and Purpose of Usage
In this Website、the Provider acquire and use your personal data for the purpose below. The data is collected by legitimate and fair means for the purpose listed. The Provider do not use acquired data beyond the purpose listed except User’s agreement.
- For offering,management, and operation of this Service
- For maintenance of this Website
- For developing and sending statistical data (from the data personal information is not identified) to operate this Service
- For data collection and research on this Website and any service from the Provider
- For sending information of any commercial product and service recommended by the Provider
- For communication between Provider and User
- For answering any inquiry
- For any other purpose agreed upon between Provider and User
ARTICLE 4: Management of Acquired Personal Data
The Provider safely manage and store acquired personal data. The Provider prevent any loss, damage, disclosure, abuse of the data. Also, the Provider put forth an effort to manage the data in precise and latest condition to the extent of the purpose of usage listed in ARTICLE 3.
ARTICLE 5: Disclosure of Personal Data to Third Parties
Shared usage of personal data
The Provider share personal data for operating the Service with GLOCALINK Inc., Leave a Nest Singapore Private Ltd., Leave a Nest Malaysia Sdn. Bhd., and Leave a Nest America Inc., subsidiaries of Leave a Nest Co., Ltd.
（1） List of the items shared User’s name, address、phone number、e-mail, and other contact information
（2） Purpose of the usage To operate the Service
（3） Administrator of the information
- GLOCALINK Inc., CEO, Kazuhiro Hasegawa,
- Leave a Nest Singapore Private Ltd. President, Kihoko Tokue
- Leave a Nest Malaysia Sdn. Bhd., President, Nami Akinaga
- Leave a Nest America Inc., President, Ryuta Takeda
The Provider can also share personal data acquired only if the cases listed below is applicable.
- Agreement of the User
- Upon request from public institution and its subcontractor
- At the risk in life and properties of the Provider, with the urgent need of disclosure, in a difficulty in User’s agreement
- When outsourcing the operation or a part of operation of this Website to the third party, or transferring the Service to the third party.
ARTICLE 6: Inquiry for Personal Data Disclosure, Correction, and Suspension
Contact information for any Inquiry regarding the Personal Data in this Service and Website is listed below. The Provider confirm the personal identity by checking driver’s licence, passport, Insurance card, other type of certificate, or phone call to the phone number acquired.
- Address: 5F Iidabashi Miyuki Bldg., Miyabi-Cho, Shinjyuku-Ku, Tokyo, 162-0822, JAPAN
- e-mail: [email protected]
- Organizer: Leave a Nest Co., Ltd
ARTICLE 7: Revision
This Terms and Conditions can be revised without the agreement of the User. When the User revisited this website after the revision, we consider that you expressly agree to the revision. When the major revision is occurred, revision notice is posted to the Website.