FOR PEOPLE WHO PASSIONATE TO MAKE THINGS
The Tech Plan Grand Prix is a unique technology/business plan competition under the Tech Planter Project.
The first Tech Plan Grand Prix started this year and from the 2nd Grand Prix onwards,
we aim to include global participants, starting from Singapore, Taiwan and America.
Winners from individual countries will be invited and sponsored to participate in TECH PLAN grand prix final which takes place in Japan.
This will be a wonderful opportunity for oversea makers who wishes to exploit Japanese technology landscape as well as experience cross cultural exchange.
To apply to Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan round, put your information here
HOW IT WORKS
Tech Plan Grand Prix Taiwan is a program created to accelerate startups building companies focused on hardware.
Winners of this contest will be invited and sponsored to participate in grand prix final which takes place in Japan. This will be a wonderful opportunity for oversea makers who wishes to exploit Japanese technology landscape as well as experience cross cultural exchange.
At the grand prix final, each team will be presenting to angel investors, venture capitalists, mentors, industry leaders and potential business development partners from Leave a Nest as well as Japanese companies.
Winner will receive:
Mentorship from industry influencers, investors and Leave a Nest executives
Support from and access to Leave a Nest’s vast network of super factories in Tokyo — an amazing collection of technologies with speed and creativity
Market insights and feedback loop from Leave a Nest’s base of 200+ industry leading companies, 1000+ cutting-edge-scientists and 2000+ teachers in Japan.
WHO SHOULD APPLY
Any technology-powered seed/startup looking to change world better.
- Our focusing technology area: #1 Hardware, Robotics #2 Biotech, Healthcare, #3 Agricultural science, Food.
- PERSONAL INVOLVEMENT Participants must involve in the product development.
- MAKER/MAKERS Participants can be an individual, a group, or an established company.
- Learn more about the TECH PLAN GRAND PRIX accelerator benefits and model.
- Learn more about the application process, events, timeline and more.
- Review the specific steps on how to entry