TECH PLANTER in Thailand started in the year 2016 with the aim to discover potential research and startups from universities that have world-changing ideas and able to leave a positive social impact through the implementation of science and technology.
This year, TECH PLANTER in Thailand 2018 officially closed the entry submission with 20 very interesting entries from startups and five universities. Bio-Tech and Deep-Tech categories received the most number of entries with nine and six applications respectively, with four Agri-Tech and one IT
Leave a Nest will select top 9 entries for TECH PLAN DEMO DAY. Selection will be done through documents checking, due-diligence, and interviews. Finalists will be mentored by seasoned Leave a Nest members in preparation for TECH PLAN DEMO DAY that is scheduled to be held on 23 June 2018 at National Innovation Agency (NIA), Bangkok, Thailand.
Finalists will get the golden opportunity to pitch their ideas to corporate partners from Thailand, Singapore, and Japan. Other than bragging rights for a year, winner of TECH PLANTER in Thailand will receive JPY300k and a chance to represent the country in the final regional round of TECH PLAN DEMO DAY in Singapore (round-trip airfares and accommodation will be fully covered).
Overview of TECH PLAN DEMO DAY in Thailand 2018:
* Date: 23 June 2018 (Saturday)
* Time: 13:00hrs – 19:30hrs
* Location: National Innovation Agency, 73/2 Thanon Rama VI, Khwaeng Thung Phaya Thai, Khet Ratchathewi, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10400, Thailand
* Contents: Presentation, judges review, networking with finalists 9 Teams and Lightning Talk Teams
* Website: https://en.techplanter.com/tpth2018/