Leave a Nest Singapore was in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam on 12th and 13th December 2019.
We had the opportunity to present about TECH PLANTER program in Vietnam 2020, which the DEMO DAY will happen on the 16th May 2020 at Saigon Innovation Hub.
During this visit, we had the chance to introduce our program to our ecosystem partners, sorted in alphabetical order:
- Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology
- International University – VNU-HCM
- Saigon Innovation Hub
- Van Lang University
- Vietnamese-German University
Some of the participants introduced their technology to us, which were extremely exciting and useful to help Vietnam grow or solve issues. We are looking forward to the application to learn more on the problems and solutions the talents can offer.
Additionally, we appreciate SiHub continuous support for our program as an ecosystem partner and venue sponsor.
We will be visiting Vietnam again on 13th-14th February 2020 for another round of TECH PLANTER introduction and to give sample mentoring to registered teams! Do look forward to the upcoming visit to learn more on the judging criteria and type of comments in preparation for the screening session.
- Now – 13th March 2020 Application Opened
- 16th March – 27th March 2020 1st Screening (~20 teams)
- 30th March – 03rd April 2020 2nd Screening (9 teams)
- 06th April – 08th April 2020 Announcement of TECH PLANTER finalists
- 09th April – 15th May 2020 2-3 mentoring sessions
- 16th May 2020 TECH PLAN Demo Day in Vietnam
Link to TECH PLAN DEMO DAY in Vietnam 2019 Judges Profile and Finalist
Link to TECH PLAN DEMO DAY Winner Announcement
Link to application for TECH PLAN DEMO DAY
Please contact: To Hui Ling (email: [email protected])