TECH PLAN DEMO DAY in THAILAND 2021 Judges Announcement2021/07/07
TECH PLANTER started at Leave a Nest in 2014 in hope to explore Deep-Technologies and solve Deep Issues all around the world. This programme is conducted in 6 ASEAN countries, fortunately, our network has grown to over 700 teams since 2014.
TECH PLANTER platform supports startups in all aspects which includes- prototyping, IP strategizing, investments, last but not least, connecting such startups to Japan’s corporations.
For TECH PLANTER in THAILAND 2021, 9 outstanding finalists will pitch their brilliant core technology and business ideas to judges on TECH PLAN DEMO DAY. Judges who come from different backgrounds- Japanese corporations, local agencies, corporates and government institutions.
We are honoured to announce the judges for this year in TECH PLAN DEMO DAY in THAILAND 2021 as shown below:
- Leave a Nest Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- Dr. Kihoko Tokue, Managing Director
- Mitsui Chemicals Singapore R&D Centre, Pte. Ltd.
- Mr. Eiji Watanabe, General Manager
- Real Tech Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Mr. Akitaka Wilhelm Fujii, President
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Mr. Yuji Niwa, Assistant Manager at Business Innovation & DX Strategy Div.
- Ezaki Glico Co., Ltd
- Mr. Norio Asahara, Regional Research & Development Director
- Maruha Nichiro Corporation
- Dr. Walissara Jirapongpairoj, Senior Researcher, Central Research Institute
- SCG Chemicals Co., Ltd
- Dr Jirut Wattom, Strategic and portfolio manager, Innovation and Technology, Chemical Business
- Innospace (Thailand). Co., Ltd.
- Dr. Tortrakul Wattanavorakijkul, Acting CEO
- National Innovation Agency
- Ms. Pitcharee Keeratithakul, Developer
- Aimspire Co., Ltd
- Ms. Tonghathai Kuvanont, Managing Partner and Co-Founder
TECH PLAN DEMO DAY in THAILAND 2021 details as below:
Date: 10th July 2021, Saturday
Local Time: 13:00pm to 6:00pm (SGT)
Format: Online via LVNS Broadcaster
About Leave a Nest:
About TECH PLANTER:
About TECH PLANTER in THAILAND 2021:
For any inquiries about TECH PLAN DEMO DAY in THAILAND 2021, kindly contact:
[email protected] (attention to Dr Mango Loo)