We are proud to announce that we will be conducting TECH PLAN DEMO DAY in UK at Living Centre, Francis Crick Institute（2 Ossulston Street）) on 21st October in London. This will be the final for TECH PLANTER programme conducted in UK and we have selected 10 team as finalists mainly from University researcher or students based teams.
In this event we manage to have numerous local support from university based incubators and private accelerators.
The finalists includes teams from mainly, UCL, Imperial College London and University of Cambridge.
Over view of TECH PLAN DEMO DAY in UK
- Date: Saturday October 21st
- Time: 13:00~19:00 (Open from 12:00)
- Venue: Living Centre, Francis Crick Institute
- Sanctum Technologies: Adaptive Noise Cancellation for Commercial Airplanes
- ThinAirWater: Clean drinking water from the air
- IMD: Development of novel non-invasive diagnostics for depression
- LoMaRe Technologies: ePMRAM – the future of embedded memory for IOT devices
- LYS: LYS Technologies senses light and propose the best lighting for yourselves
- MicroSpray Technologies: It is manufacturing company developing an innovative spray-manufacturing system
- Smart Flora: Personalized probiotics for a happy gut
- Smart Powders: Thermochromic Pigments for Home Appliances. For a Smarter and Safer Future.
- uFraction8: Scalable, low energy bioseparation and dewatering
- tangi0: Revolutionize Tactile Control
This event is done with the support from Partner companies (Mitsui Chemicals Inc., Glokalink Inc.) and local supports (BLOOM.SPACE、Oxford University Innovation、Deep Science Ventures、Imperial Enterprise Lab、IdeaSpace)
Tech Planter: http://en.techplanter.com/
Global Platform Development Division of Leave a Nest
In charge: Shohei Michael Maekawa, Ryuta Takeda
Email: [email protected]